Mexican chimeneas are the best functioning burners of all patio fires. Their structure and design perfected over centuries in Central America make them the easiest chimeneas to light and the most efficient burners. No need for roaring fires the clay becomes hot and radiates the heat. It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Not all fuels and lighting fuels can be used in Mexican chimeneas and they will need protection from the weather. Mexican chimeneas are hand-made and hand-painted so shapes and colours may vary slightly. The paint finish on this chimenea will discolour when fired or if left outside all the time. Colour changes do not affect use. Mexican chimeneas can be repainted.
- The Azteca chimenea is made in Mexico and has a typical Mexican design moulded on the body funnel
- It comes in an extra-large size with an excellent design and burning function
- The chimenea comes with a matching lid
- Comes with a stable steel cradle stand with two side tables which embed clay tiles
- The tiles match the colour of your chimenea however alternative tile colours can be selected
- The chromed steel BBQ grill comes with a wooden handle. It has a balcony so food does not fall off
- The legs of the grill grip onto the inside of the chimenea
- The lava stones help to prevent the chimenea from cracking through thermal shock
- Burns wood and leaves hardly any ashes
- Painted in a rustic finish. Colour is yellow
Bar Code: 5031599048284
Material: Clay chimenea and tiles, steel stand, steel grill
Packaging Information: (missing)
Country of origin: India
This product is produced using mexican clay and,if left outside, will become damaged through the clay becoming moist and cracking. We suggest using a CHICOVER3 in harsh weather to avoid the clay from getting wet. We suggest using our PUMICE-4L, sand or gravel at the bottom of your Chiminea in order to protect from heat damage. This products most appropriate fuel type is wood.