It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations. \nMetal fire bowls will rust. How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers how much they are used how they are looked after. All can be re-painted. Rust does not affect use. \nMetal fire bowl surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. Burning temperatures can be very high. We recommend the use of a chimenea guard when small children are present.
- A fire bowl with a special antique design and 70cm diameter
- Enables you to make a fire and BBQ in your garden
- Use rings to move the fire bowl around. Be careful handles will be hot when in use
- Supplied with a chromed steel BBQ grill
- Supplied with a steel stand for optimal height and easy use
- inc BBQ grill tripod chain hanging BBQ grill
- inc cover poker gloves cooking pot