The perfect instant fire- ideal for parties, festivals, camping and glamping
- Swedish torches were used by the Swedish army in days gone by, as instant multi-function heat and light sources and instant cooking stoves. This is where the name comes from.
- The log is cut in the shape of a cross and the fire is lit with an organic firelighter in the inner middle of that cross, so the logs burns from the inside out and keeps its shape while burning
- Easy to light, enough air fuels the fire and this large log burns for up to two and a half hours
- Clean, portable and self-contained
- Sourced from responsibly managed forests with FSC ce
- Summer fuel
- Burning wood is carbon neutral