Species is mixed alder and birch
- Premium mixed hardwood for heat and lasting fire
- Kiln dried for lower moisture content, ideal for wood burning stoves
- Average moisture content 20%
- Sourced from responsibly managed forests with FSC certificate
- Suitable for use in wood-burning and multi-fuel stoves, open fireplaces, chimeneas, fire pits, pizza and outdoor ovens and solid fuel cookers
- Packed in quality plastic bags with perforations of 22 litre capacity approximately 10kg
- Winter fuel
- Summer fuel
- Burning wood is carbon neutral
Bar Code: 5031599046075
Size: 50cm high x 26cm wide x 20cm deep
Packaging Information: Plastic bag
Packing Size: 20cm length. 26cm width. 50cm height.
Country of origin: Latvia
To light a hardwood log fire, put firelighters or balled newspaper in the base of the fire vessel, add kindling or Ocote sticks and put several logs on top. If you are using an indoor appliance, set draght to maximum. Light the fire. Once the fire is established, add more logs as required. If you are using an indoor appliance reduce draght to required level.